Monday, February 16, 2009

The Ugly Army


The Ugly Army is the latest album by fresh body shop. It is an excellent mix of industrial, pop, and electronic elements. fresh body shop, is a Creative Commons favorite due to the excellent songwriting of Pedro, the band's lead singer. My favorite tracks on the album are "My Artificial Sun" and "The Ugly Army." I especially like the salsa feel of the latter track, which mixes surprisingly well with the industrial sound. I listened to the album for two days, waiting eagerly for it to become downloadable. Now that the wait is over, I recommend heading over to Jamendo to grab a copy. Any fans of Nine Inch Nails, or song writing in general, will appreciate this album. While you're there, I recommend downloading fresh body shop's other albums. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment